Players roll the two multi-colored dice and lift one eye ofthe matching adult frog to help their baby frog progressaround the pond. If the popping eye has a baby frogimage on its back the baby frog has been caught!Guess or remember which of the adult frog popping eyeswill not freeze your baby frog in place, allowing you towin this fun memory race.A game of great fun for the entire family IT is naptime at the pond and the Daddy and Mommy
frogs would like all baby frogs to get some rest on the
Big Water Lily. However the baby frogs still want to play!
They try to be the first to hop around the pond and
cross the 11 small water lilies without being seen by the
adult frogs. 2 to 6 Players
Playing Time: 15 Minutes
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
ASTM and CPSIA compliant
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 6 Wooden Baby Frogs
- 9 Wooden Adult Frogs with
- 1 Large Wooden Water Lily
- 11 Small Wooden Water Lily
- 2 Wooden Dice
- Illustrated Rules
- 18 Popping Eyes
- Brand: Blue Orange Games.
- Item Number: BOG00230.
- Manufacturer Number: 230.
- UPC: 0803979002309.
- Recommended for ages : 4 to 8.
- Measures approximately: 9.50 x 9.50 x 2.50 ..
- Weighs approximately: 2.00 pounds.