Snap Circuits My Home
Electricity is everywhere – even in your home. Whether you live in a city skyscraper or a house in the country, our homes are powered by electricity. It's not magic, it's science, and it's easy to learn. Build a house or city tower with real, working, 3-D circuits, just like the ones you use every day. Learn how electricity travels and powers your home. How does the electric company get power to your house? How does power travel inside your walls? What happens when you turn on a light? What happens when the power goes out? What are fuses and circuit breakers and how do they work? Whether an engineer, artist, or businessperson, get empowered for your future and learn how the electricity in your world works! Electronics is easy and fun with My Home!
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Seven colored base grids to make your structure your own!
- Learn about circuitry, security systems, dimmer switches, automatic lights, alarms, motion detectors, fan speeds, appliance motors, generators, and much more!
- Illustrated, easy-to-use, full-color project manual
- Approximately 60 parts and 25 projects
- Brand: Elenco Electronics.
- Item Number: ELESC-MYH7FR.
- Batteries: Requires 3 AA Batteries (Not Included).
- UPC: 756619013213.
- Recommended for ages : 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 15.50 x 3.00 x 12.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 3.50 pounds.