In Cockroach Salad players create a common salad packed with lettuce, peppers, tomatoes and cauliflower - but they won't always be saying which ingredient they're adding to the bowl! On a turn, a player plays the top card from his deck onto the central pile of cards, naming the vegetable as he plays it. If his vegetable matches the previously played vegetable the player must lie and name a different vegetable, If his vegetable matches the claim made by the previous player (perhaps because that player lied), then the player must lie. If he plays a taboo card, he shouts "Cockroach!" and the next player starts a new pile next to the first one so that the taboo card remains visible. Make a mistake or stumble or hesitate too long and a player must pick up all cards played to that point in the game. The first player to run out of cards wins!
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
- A fun family game, which kids and adults will love
- Players play a card and shout out the name of the vegetable on the card.
- Brand: Drei Magier.
- Item Number: LRISCH87148.
- UPC: 4001504871482.
- Recommended for ages : 6 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 4.50 x 1.50 x 4.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.50 pounds.