Get Well Doctor Activity Center
You Save: $90.00
This sturdy, multi-sided wooden play space has everything kids need to role play visits to the doctor's office! Kids can be the patient or the doctor, the receptionist, or the nurse. It's a great way to ease kids' fears about doctor visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. The waiting area includes a seat, clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and take appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. There's plenty of storage in this easy to assemble play space and there's also plenty of room for imaginations to grow!
*OVERSIZED ITEM - email or call for shipping quote (please include full address with postal code).
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Great for easing kids' fear of doctor's visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required for assembly
- Blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff
- 2 X-rays to display
- Scale with movable weight
- Adjustable height bar
- Eye chart
- Clock with movable hands
- Movable tool hooks and holders
- Sanitizer pump
- Reversible diploma/window card
- Credit card reader and card
- Double-sided sign
- Reusable patient information file and holder
- File return slot
- Wooden cell phone and holder
- Brand: Melissa & Doug.
- Item Number: MND31800.
- UPC: 000772318006.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 8.
- Weighs approximately: 100.00 pounds.