1961 Chevy Impala SS 1:25
CHEVROLET offered its first ‘SUPER SPORT’ package in 1961 with the classy & bold IMPALA. Its 409 cu.in. engine delivered 360 h.p. @ 5800 r.p.m. with a 0-60 time of 7.3 sec. and a 14.9 sec. quarter mile! The Kat’s at AMT are thrilled to offer this stunning example of American muscle with this authentically detailed glue-together plastic model kit! It features a full 409 engine and interior with both stock and drag wheel and tire options.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Skill Level: 2
- • Molded in white
- • 409 cu. in. Turbo fire v-8 engine with 4-speed transmission
- • Detailed chassis with authentic suspension and steering
- • Posi-traction, 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust
- • Factory wheels with torq thrust mags & drag slicks option
- Glue and paint not included.
- Brand: AMT Models.
- Item Number: AMTAMT1013.
- UPC: 849398011720.
- Recommended for ages : 10 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 9.50 x 6.50 x 4.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.