Ticket to Ride.
October 2, 1900 - it's 28 years to the day that noted London eccentric, Phileas Fogg accepted and then won a bet that he could travel "Around the World in 80 Days." Now, at the dawn of the century, some old friends have gathered to celebrate Fogg's impetuous and lucrative gamble - and to propose a new wager of their own. The stakes: $1 million in a winner-takes-all competition. The objective: to see the most cities in North America - in just 7 days. Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game. Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets by connecting two distant cities, and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- For 2 to 5 players ages 8 and older.
- Playing time: 30-60 minutes.
- 1 Board map of North American train routes
- 240 Colored Train Cars
- 110 Train Car cards
- 30 Destination Tickets
- 5 Wooden Scoring Markers
- 1 Days of Wonder Online access number
- Rules booklet.
- Brand: Days of Wonder.
- Item Number: ASMDW7201.
- UPC: 824968717912.
- Recommended for ages : 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 12.00 x 3.00 x 12.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 4.00 pounds.