Little Bird, Big Hunger
Little Bird, Big Hunger is a 2-4 player game that plays in about 15 minutes. Each player has a egg in front of them that is just beginning to hatch. It is their job to feed the baby chick as it hatches, helping them become bigger and stronger. Each chick has certain food they want want to eat. On a players turn they will roll the dice and try to collect the food their chick wants. If a player collects all the food they currently want, they have feed the chick! They now can reveal the next tile to see what the chick wants to eat now. The first player to turn of their last bird tile wins the game.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Ah, ah, ah, what’s hatching over there? Four small cheeky chicks are beginning to poke through their egg shells. As soon as they emerge they have a huge appetite.
- Seeds, berries, worms, and flies – the little ones will be happy to eat it all. But watch out, the chicks are very picky! The roll of the die decides what the chicks can be fed.
- Little by little they will become bigger and stronger. Which of them will be the first to grow into an imposing little bird?
- 4 sets of cards (1 set = 4 cards)
- 20 feed dishes
- 1 die
- 1 sheet with 6 stickers
- game instructions.
- Brand: Haba.
- Item Number: HAB302703.
- UPC: 4010168225708.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 8.
- Measures approximately: 5.50 x 8.00 x 2.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.50 pounds.