Cable Excavator with Building Section
Before the new house can be built, the old one must first be demolished. The construction worker arrives with his cable excavator. First the crane operator moves the boom into the right position and then sets the wrecking ball in motion. The wrecking ball rushes into the wall of the house and a large piece immediately breaks out. In no time at all, the parts are torn away. The rest is done by the colleague with the explosive device. He places the explosive charge under the tiles and quickly gets to safety behind the protective wall. Boom! The wall parts are blown apart. That was good work! The playset consists of two PLAYMOBIL construction workers, a cable excavator with wrecking ball, two wall elements, a base plate, an explosive device, a protective wall, four tile elements and many other construction accessories.
*To our Playmobil Collectors - We understand that as a collector the condition of the box is very important to you. While we will never knowingly send you a damaged box, we cannot guarantee that the box will be in mint condition. Also, much of our inventory is on our showroom floor and your boxes may have price stickers on them. If we find that the item you ordered has damage to the box, we will email you with a photograph of the box so you can decide if you would like to proceed with the order. Please email us if you have any questions. *
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Figures: 2 construction workers
- Vehicle: 1 cable excavator
- Accessories: 4 floor tiles, 2 wall parts, 1 floor plate with blasting device, 3 demolition parts, 3 gutter elements, 1 gutter guide, 1 ladder, 2 crane hook fastenings, 10 bricks, 8 bricks, 2 construction helmets, 1 walkie talkie, 1 construction sign, 4 dynamite rods
- Brand: Playmobil.
- Item Number: PLA70442.
- UPC: 4008789704429.
- Recommended for ages : 5 to 11.
- Measures approximately: 23.00 x 5.00 x 15.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 5.00 pounds.