'65 Shelby Cobra 427 1/24 Model Kit.
Shelby Cobra, was created as a result of cooperation between the British car manufacturer AC Cars and the American constructor Carroll Shelby. Many ready-made components available on the market at that time were used in the car. First of all, the basis for the new car was the changed and modernized body of the AC Ace car. The heart of the car were powerful Ford engines with a capacity of 4.3 to 7 liters, while the differential was borrowed from the Jaguar E-type. In 1965, a modernized version (designation: AC Cobra 427) was put into production, which used a 425 HP engine, rebuilt the body and the entire suspension system. Shelby Cobra also successfully competed in car racing, including winning the Le Mans race in her class in 1964.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- The Shelby Cobra (another designation: AC Cobra or AC Cobra 427) is a British-American roadster sports car that was first presented to the public in 1961. Its serial production lasted from 1962 to 1967 and was carried out in two cities: Los Angeles in the United States and Thames Ditton in Great Britain.
- Contains a Shelby Cobra model kit
- Brand: Revell Models.
- Item Number: REV07708.
- UPC: 4009803077086.
- Recommended for ages : 13+.
- Measures approximately: 14.00 x 2.50 x 8.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.
- Gender: Both.