'87 Pontiac Firebird GTA Model Kit
"We Build Excitement" was one of Pontiac's most memorable ad campaigns, and judging by the look of the 1987 Firebird® GTA, it wasn't just a slogan. The GTA, new for '87, was the ultimate Firebird. The Pontiac stylists gave it a sleek, cleanly drawn body with a smooth front apron, a wrap-around rear spoiler and aero skirts on the underside of the car. Other features were the single-color exterior paintwork and the subtle GTA lettering on the front fenders.
Under the hood was a 5.7-liter V8 engine. It made 210 hp and had 315 lb-ft of torque. Other features included Pontiac's legendary WS6 handling package and 16-inch diamond-spoke alloy wheels. Revell designers created this now classic 1/16 scale kit of the '87 Firebird GTA when the car was new, but this is the first time the kit has been made available again in decades.
**This Level 5 kit requires paint and glue, sold separately.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under the age of 3.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- -Detailed 5.7 liter V8 engine with fuel injection
- -Bonnet, doors, headlights and tailgate can be opened
- -Positioned front wheels
- -T-Top body with removable see-through roof panels
- -Decorative decal
- Brand: Revell Models.
- Item Number: REV4535.
- UPC: 031445145353.
- Recommended for ages : 13+.
- Measures approximately: 17.50 x 4.50 x 10.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 2.00 pounds.