'Gone Fishing' - 1980 Ford Bronco with Bass Boat & Trailer Set
It’s been said a bad day of fishing is much better than a good day at work. And there’s no better way to test this idea than climbing into your rig and heading for the nearest lake. Revell agrees with this sentiment and celebrates it with the Gone Fishing Set. We’ve combined a vintage Ford Bronco with a classic Ranger 363V Commanche bass boat and a custom two-axle trailer to create the ultimate 1/24-scale fishing experience. The assembled rig is more than 19 inches long.
**Plastic model kit, assembly required. Glue and paint are required for assembly and are sold separately.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 1/24 scale
- Level 5
- Hood opens to show detailed small-block V-8 engine
- The body’s rear roof section is removable
- All-terrain tires with choice of stock spoked wheels or optional slotted mags
- Optional parts include fender flares, a roll bar with off-road lights, and a roof rack with skis
- All-new decal sheet includes factory-stock Accent Tape Stripe and custom graphics
- Detailed hull and interior with control console and dual windscreens
- 150-horsepower 2-stroke outboard engine with three-bladed prop
- Detail pieces include trolling motor and two depth sounders
- Dual-axle trailer includes front-mounted storage box
- Molded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
- Brand: Revell Models.
- Item Number: REV7242.
- UPC: 031445172427.
- Recommended for ages : 13+.
- Measures approximately: 13.50 x 4.50 x 9.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.50 pounds.