1985 Camaro Z28 1:24
Chevrolet® introduced the Camaro™ in 1967 to challenge Ford's incredibly popular Mustang. The original Z/28® debuted that same year as a street version of the race-ready Camaros competing in the SCCA's Trans-Am racing series. The Camaro Z/28s won the Trans-Am Manufacturers' Championship in 1968 and '69, and that success on the track helped cement the Z/28's reputation for performance. The third generation Camaro debuted in 1982 with sleek styling and a new hatchback body. Chevy® updated the exterior of the Z28 for 1985, and highlights included a new front fascia, revised hood with simulated louvers, and new taillights. The Revell kit of the '85 Z28® includes these details along with the "L69" 5.0 liter high output V8 engine, supported by a 5-speed manual gearbox. The 1/24 scale model also features the striking L/S Conteur interior with decals that allow it to be painted in one of the three colors offered by the factory. In addition, the all-new decal sheet features the Z28's new-for-1985 exterior graphics in five different color schemes
- Temporarily out of stock.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Complete Z28 body features including spoiler and hood
- 5.0 liter V8 engine with cold air intake and complete interior and suspension details
- Standard stripe pack with 5 color schemes
- L/S Conteur Seat Package
- Brand: Revell Models.
- Item Number: REVRMX4540.
- UPC: 031445145407.
- Recommended for ages : 13+.
- Measures approximately: 9.50 x 4.50 x 6.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.