Happy Atoms Magnetic Molecular Modeling Set
Happy Atoms is a molecular modeling system that bridges the analog and digital worlds. You can assemble your own molecular models using a set of 17 atoms representing 6 different elements. Then, the included app uses state-of-the-art vision algorithms to recognize the molecules you've created and provide information about them. The app takes you on guided quests to discover new molecules and tracks your progress, collecting sets of molecules that you've built and explored.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Build, scan, and identify molecules: the simplest way to learn about atoms, bonding, and chemistry.
- The 17-atom set includes these atoms: 8 h, 3 c, 2 n, 2 o, 1 na, and 1 cl.
- Includes the free happy atoms app (free download), scanning mat/periodic table poster, and quick start manual.
- A digital and physical chemistry set, tested with teachers and students.
- 17 atoms
- 6 elements
- 73 activities
- 16-page, full-color Quickstart Guide & Experiment Manual
- 1 periodic table poster/white paper scanning mat
- Happy Atoms app for iOS
- Brand: Thames & Kosmos.
- Item Number: THA585002.
- UPC: 814743012356.
- Recommended for ages : 10 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 15.00 x 4.50 x 12.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 2.00 pounds.