I Dig It! Treasure
All hands on deck — there’s treasure to be found. In this pirate-themed dig-out kit, a replica pirate treasure is waiting to be excavated from a plaster block. With a hammer and chisel, you can unearth metal coins, gemstones (plastic), beads (plastic), and a large skull bead, all while learning how real archaeologists find and dig up pirate treasures buried in the ground. Learn how to tie a reef knot to fashion a Pirate’s keychain for the skull and beads.
- Our Website: In Stock
- Toy Sense on May St Store: In Stock
Toy Sense on Bay St Store: In Stock
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Use the included plastic hammer, chisel, and brush to unearth metal coins, gemstones (plastic), beads (plastic), and a large stone skull bead; use your treasures to fashion a pirate's keychain.
- 8-Panel manual guides excavation and provides information about how real archeologists find and dig up pirate treasure buried in the ground.
- Hands-on activity develops fine motor skills.
- Plaster Block with hidden pirate treasure
- Hammer and Pick Tool
- Sponge and Cord
- Brand: Thames & Kosmos.
- Item Number: THA657536.
- UPC: 814743014657.
- Recommended for ages : 7 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 5.50 x 2.50 x 8.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.50 pounds.