"Pasta, Passion & Pistols" - Murder Mystery
Put on your own mystery dinner theater: murder's on the menu, and everyone's a suspect in this grownup game for six to eight players. The game includes everything you need to serve up mystery, murder, and fun: a shopping list, menus, and recipes by cookbook author Sandra Gluck; eight party invitations and envelopes; place cards; secret clues; and, best of all, a murder mystery to solve. Invite your friends to dress up and play the roles of the devious suspects (each with his or her own character booklet with roles and background info): Rocco Scarfazzi, Mama Rosa, Marco Roni, Bo Jalais, Angel Roni, Tara Misu, Father Al Fredo, and Clair Voyant. Serve up a meal or light snack, play the (included) cassette tape with its introduction, summary of events, and solution to the crime. Find out who killed New York restaurateur Pepi Roni, and why.
- Party planner with recipes and menu by Sandra Gluck
- Character booklet for all suspects including roles and background information
- Compact disc included with introduction and solution to the crime
- Socially engaging and fun
- *this game in intended for ages 18+
- Party planner with recipes, menu and decorating tips, eight party invitations and envelopes, police report and crime scene diagram, character booklets for all suspects, eight names tags, eight secret clues, compact disk with bonus game
- Brand: University Games.
- Item Number: UNY33201.
- UPC: 0023332200078.
- Measures approximately: 11.50 x 9.00 x 3.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 2.00 pounds.